Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you
Copyright © 2009
PRAYING FOR ISRAEL
WHY PRAY FOR ISRAEL?
1. Israel is still the apple of God's eye and His inheritance, close to His heart (Psa.148:14; Zech.2:8; Deut.32:8-11; Rom.11:29; Psa.33:11-12)
2. God's faithful servants are moved to prayer and compassion over Israel's condition (Psa.102:13-17)
3. God commands us to give Him and ourselves no rest until He establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth (Isa.62:1,6-7)
4. God wants to give us the desire, anguish and gift of travailing prayer for Israel's salvation (Rom.9:2-3; 10:1, 14)
5. God commands us to seek the spiritual and physical good of the Israeli people and to pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psa.122:4,6-9; Rom.15:25-27; 1:16; 2:9-11)
6. The Jewish people's acceptance of Messiah Jesus (Yeshua) will lead to life from the dead — world-wide revival of unprecedented magnitude (Rom.11:15; Acts 3:19-21)
7. Yeshua linked His second coming to Israel's national turning to Him (Matt.23:39)
JERUSALEM REPORTFrom Mike Evans the founder of the Jerusalem Prayer TeamDear Minister Donna,On my last trip to Israel I met again with the Cohen family...a family that has suffered so much at the…Continue
Started by Minister Donna Dixon Nov 30, 2009.