TURN UP YOUR HOPE http://godspeed247.ning.com/group/hope

501c3 Filing - Ministries, Missions, Churches - Get Started

The subject is: "How Would You Introduce Christ to a Room Full of People?"

This is a very surprising intro from a stand-up comedian. Sparky
Seems to me that if you're going to preach. This would be the way.
Attached is Steve Harvey, a comedian, addressing a secular audience.

It's hard to imagine that this is a comedian and not a preacher, and this is an audience and not a congregation.
It must have been at the end of his routine, because...well, you'll see. This has been Closed Captioned by SubPly www.subply.com Being Deaf myself the captions make it much better. Enjoy.. JW

Category: Comedy

Tags:
Steve Harvey Jesus Christ

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

STEVE HARVEY'S TEARFUL TESTIMONY!

DONNIE MCCLURKIN'S INTERVIEW WITH TEARFUL STEVE HARVEY, ON TBN NETWORK.

Category: People & Blogs

Tags:
STEVE HARVEY DONNIE MCCLURKIN TBN NETWORK
He Is by Aaron & Jeoffrey

A song about the bible that sums up God's word for each book of the bible from Genesis the Revelation Please Comment and rate!

Category: Music

Tags:
religious He Is HE IS song God God's word bible aaron Jeoffrey artist

Thanks,... Please be free to Tweet me anytime
Join me on mybuzzcode
Thanks for the follow. Great to connect with like minded tweeters.
That's My King! Do You Know Him?

Such a great video to highlight such a great message.
From Dr. Shadrach Meshach (S.M.) Lockridge's famous sermon.

I do not own this video nor have I created it. I actually just saw this over at vimeo and downloaded it many months back because I was deeply touched by it. I can't seem to find the original video online anymore and so I couldn't give the video creator the proper credit. But I hope it's ok with him/her that I'm sharing this with all of you in YouTube.

To the one who made this video, you are blessed! Thank you for blessing us too.

The Bible says my King is the King of the Jews. He's the King of Israel. He's the King of righteousness. He's the King of the ages. He's the King of Heaven. He's the King of glory. He's the King of kings, and He's the Lord of lords. That's my King. I wonder... Do you know Him?

My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define his limitless love. He's enduringly strong. He's entirely sincere. He's eternally steadfast. He's immortally graceful. He's imperially powerful. He's impartially merciful. Do you know Him?

He's the greatest phenomenon that has ever crossed the horizon of this world. He's God's Son. He's the sinner's Savior. He's the peak of civilization. He's unparalleled. He's unprecedented. He is the loftiest idea in literature. He's the highest personality in philosophy. He's the fundamental doctrine of true theology. He's the only one qualified to be an all-sufficient Savior. I wonder if you know Him today.

He supplies strength for the weak. He's available for the tempted and the tried. He sympathizes and He saves. He strengthens and sustains. He guards and He guides. He heals the sick. He cleanses the lepers. He forgives sinners. He discharges debtors. He delivers the captives. He defends the feeble. He blesses the young. He serves the unfortunate. He regards the aged. He rewards the diligent, and He beautifies the meager. I wonder if you know Him.

He's the key to knowledge. He's the wellspring of wisdom. He's the doorway of deliverance. He's the pathway of peace. He's the roadway of righteousness. He's the highway of holiness. He's the gateway of glory. Do you know Him?

Well, His light is matchless. His goodness is limitless. His mercy is everlasting. His love never changes. His word is enough. His grace is sufficient. His reign is righteous, and His yoke is easy and His burden is light. I wish I could describe Him to you. Yes, He's indescribable. He's incomprehensible. He's invincible. He's irresistible. You can't get Him out of your mind. You can't get Him off of your head. You can't outlive Him, and you can't live without Him.

Well, the Pharisees couldn't stand Him but they found out they couldn't stop Him. Pilate couldn't find any fault in Him. Herod couldn't kill Him. Death couldn't handle Him, and the grave couldn't hold Him. I wonder if you know Him.

Category: People & Blogs

Tags:
My King; Jesus; Bible

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Welcome

free counters

FROM OUR HEARTS AND HOME

♥Yahweh-Shammah♥ The Lord is There♥ ♥Psalm 20:1-5 In times of trouble, may the LORD respond to your cry. May the God of Israel keep you safe from all harm. May He send you help from His sanctuary and strengthen you from Jerusalem. May He remember all your gifts and look favorably on your burnt offerings. May He grant your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans. May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory, flying banners to honor our God. May the LORD answer all your prayers.

May This Be Your GREATEST Year Ever!

We Love You All! Here at
GodSpeed Innovations!

RSS

TOOLS OF FRIENDSHIP

itunes pic
It's hard to build anything without the right tools, especially friendships.

My Daughter Pt 2

itunes pic
This is a continuation of a love letter to His daughter from God the Father in heaven.

Surviving + Prospering In The Days Ahead

itunes pic
Are you ready for the days ahead? Here are simple ways to prepare.

GodSpeed Memory

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. www.belovedcome.ning.com And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him...

אני_לדודי I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine

www.BelovedCome.ning.com www.SearchmeNOW.ning.com
www.GodSpeed247.ning.com www.GodSent247.ning.com

www.NewTeamNOW.ning.com
www.LifeTrain.com
www.GodSpeedARK.com

About

International Calling:

Rebtel pays me $10/new usr & saves me up to 98% on my international calls. It's simple to use and works 4 all phones. http://reb.tl/Xv2I0J

© 2017   Created by Bogdan Wrzesinski.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service